The Gathering is a place for passionate people from the third sector to network, showcase your work and learn from each other; to discover that you face the same issues as others; and to find the solutions that are right for you.
Whether it’s funding, employability or health & wellbeing, there are opportunities to listen, learn and be heard on a range of issues. There’s a bustling exhibition and marketplace with over 120 exhibitors as well as a packed events programme of over 50 workshops and seminars.
The Gathering is a FREE annual event, organised by SCVO.
Since launching in 2004, The Gathering has:
- Attracted around 31,000 visitors
- Brought together 1271 exhibitors
- Delivered 410 workshop events
Anyone interested in making more connections and getting involved…
- Staff, volunteers, board members and trustees from charities, social enterprises and community groups;
- Decision makers from MPs, MSPs and MEPs to local councillors, policy makers and academics
- And journalists, broadcasters, students and interested members of the public just wanting to know more!
Last year, over 3200 people attended over two days, all wanting to gain valuable insights into Scotland’s vibrant third sector.